This post is about Mike Pence Net Worth and Mike Pence biography. Mike Pence is well-known in American politics for his conservative values. He is also recognized for his unwavering commitment to his faith.
He held the position of the 48th Vice President of the United States. He held this position from 2017 until 2021. Prior to that, he served as the Governor of Indiana.
Introduction of Mike Pence – Early Life, Education, Personal Life & Career
Michael Richard Pence held the position of the 48th vice president of the United States. He is an American politician. He held this position from 2017 to 2021. He is affiliated with the Republican Party.
He served as the 50th governor of Indiana. He held this position from 2013 to 2017. Prior to that, he served as a member of the U.S. House of Representatives. From 2001 to 2013, he maintained this position.
Mike Pence Early Life
Mike Pence is currently 63 years old. He was born on June 7th, 1959. He was born in Columbus, Indiana. His parents were Edward Joseph Pence Jr. and Ann Jane “Nancy” Cawley.
During the Korean War, his father served in the US Army. He received the Bronze Star award in 1953. He has a brother named Greg Pence.
Mike Pence Education
Mike Pence attended Columbus North High School. He graduated from the school in 1977. He earned a Bachelor of Arts degree. He obtained this degree from Hanover College in 1981.
In 1986, he earned his Juris Doctor degree. He completed his degree from the Robert H. McKinney School of Law. He obtained this degree at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis.
Mike Pence’s Personal Life
Mike Pence is married to Karen Pence. They got married in 1985. They have three children named Audrey Pence, Charlotte Pence Bond, and Michael Pence.
Mike Pence Career
Following his graduation from law school, Pence pursued a career as an attorney in the private sector.
In 1988, he entered politics with an unsuccessful congressional campaign against Philip Sharp. He also ran unsuccessfully against Sharp again in 1990.
During that time, Mike Pence began hosting talk shows on local Indiana radio stations. He later started a weekly public affairs TV show in Indianapolis in 1995.
From 2017 to 2021, Mike Pence served as the 48th vice president of the United States. He was elected on November 8, 2016, and inaugurated as the vice president of the United States on January 20, 2017.
His term concluded on January 20, 2021. Throughout his tenure, Pence cast 13 tie-breaking votes in the Senate. Notable instances include:
- February 2020: Pence supported debt and deficit spending as a means to stimulate economic growth.
- September 2019: Pence stayed at Trump’s resort in Doonbeg during meetings in Dublin, resulting in high costs.
- December 21, 2018: Pence broke a tie vote of 47-47 to open discussion on the Child Protection Improvements Act of 2017.
- December 11, 2018: He cast the tie-breaking vote to confirm Jonathan Kobes’ nomination to the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
- November 29, 2018: Pence broke the tie to invoke cloture on Jonathan Kobes’ nomination to the United States Court of Appeals for the 8th Circuit.
- November 28, 2018: He broke the tie to invoke cloture on Thomas Farr’s nomination to the United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina.
- February 28, 2018: By casting a tie-breaking vote, Pence ensured the confirmation of Russell Vought as the deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget.
- January 24, 2018: Pence’s decisive vote broke the tie and confirmed Sam Brownback as the ambassador-at-large for international religious freedom.
- December 2, 2017: Pence cast the tie-breaking vote to allow the use of 529 savings accounts to pay for elementary and secondary school costs, including private-school tuition.
- October 24, 2017: Pence’s tie-breaking vote was instrumental in nullifying a rule presented by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) concerning arbitration agreements.
- July 25, 2017: Pence voted in favor of the motion to proceed to the American Health Care Act of 2017, breaking the 50-50 tie.
- March 30, 2017: Pence’s tie-breaking vote advanced HJ Res 43, permitting states to withhold federal funding from abortion-performing healthcare providers.
- February 7, 2017: Pence made history by casting the tie-breaking vote to confirm Betsy DeVos as secretary of education, the first time a vice president had broken a tie in a Cabinet nomination vote.
Governor of Indiana
In the 2012 Indiana gubernatorial election, Mike Pence won the Republican nomination. He went on to defeat Democrat John R. Gregg in the election.
As governor, Mike Pence implemented the largest tax cut in Indiana’s history. Additionally, he advocated for increased funding for private education.
Pence signed bills aimed at restricting abortions, including the controversial Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
The legislation faced criticism, leading Pence to amend it to address discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity.
Mike Pence Bio
Mike Pence Net Worth and Mike Pence Bio-Data
|Real Name/Full Name||Michael Richard Pence|
|Nick Name||Mike Pence|
|Date Of Birth||7 June 1959|
|Age||63 years old|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Indiana, United States|
|Parents Name||Father– Edward J. Pence Jr|
Mother– Ann Jane Pence
|Height||5 feet 10 inches|
|Spouse Name||Karen Pence (m. 1985)|
|Children||Audrey Pence, Charlotte Pence Bond, Michael Pence|
|Profession||Politician, Lawyer, Broadcaster|
|Mike Pence Net Worth||$2 Million|
Mike Pence As A Public Figure – Social Media Influencer
|Social Media Site||Linked Destination|
|Mike Pence Facebook||Click Here|
|Mike Pence Instagram||Click Here|
|Mike Pence Twitter||Click Here|
|Mike Pence Linkedin||Click Here|
Mike Pence Net Worth
Mike Pence is a renowned American political figure. As of 2023, Mike Pence net worth is estimated to be $4 million.
He earns a substantial income from his career in politics. Additionally, he generates income from other lucrative endeavors.
Mike Pence Assets
Mike Pence House
Mike Pence purchased a 10,349-square-foot mansion for $1.93 million in 2021. The location of the residence is situated outside of Carmel, Indiana.
Mike Pence Car
The exact collection of automobiles owned by Mike Pence is unknown at this time. Once the relevant data regarding Mike Pence’s cars is found, it will be shared.
Don’t miss out on more of the same great content, check out our similar posts to “Mike Pence Net Worth” now!
FAQ – Mike Pence Net Worth
What is Mike Pence’s net worth?
Mike Pence’s net worth is estimated at $2 Million in 2023.
Where does Mike Pence’s Residence?
Mike Pence’s residence in Carmel, Indiana, United States.
What is Mike Pence’s hobby?
Mike Pence’s hobbies are traveling & reading.
What is Mike Pence’s favorite color?
Mike Pence’s favorite color is blue & gold.
What is Mike Pence’s favorite food?
Mike Pence’s favorite food is moose tracks ice-creams, apple
What is Mike Pence’s favorite book?
Mike Pence’s favorite book is The Holy Bible.